When The Washington Post (links below) and other media outlets are looking to uncover the "inside story" on Arlington real estate, they turn to Billy Buck. With over 10 years of experience in the Arlington market, prominent property owner, and Real Estate Broker, Billy knows the pulse of the market better than anyone.
Qualifications - Dual-degrees in marketing and finance.
- Life Member of NVAR Top Producers.
- More than $155 MM in residential property and land sold in Arlington alone within the past 10 years.
- ABR designation (Accredited Buyers Representative).
- Specialization in conservatorships, estate transactions, divorce, hardships, and hoarding. Referrals from clients and law firms available upon request.
Selling - Performs at more than 96% of the seller's asking price over the last 7 years.
- Provides pre-listing consultation and full-time property management staff skilled in manicuring properties to their utmost selling potential.
Buying - Offers priority access to the real estate market.
- Offers special benefits including a personal portable GPS loaner to navigate new neighborhoods, a 1-year free home warranty, and a complimentary moving truck (also available to sellers as well as charitable organizations).
Investing - Experience handling millions in IRS-1031 tax-deferred exchanges (personally and for clients).
- Conducts feasibility studies, and rezoning and variance applications prior to negotiating land acquisition for his investors.
- Personally owns a mix of residential, retail, vacation, commercial, and industrial property on the East Coast.
Billy appreciates the value of a close-knit, urban neighborhood. For his own home, he renovated a historic property built in 1925 in the Lyon Village neighborhood of Clarendon. His active community involvement is highlighted by his member with the Arlington Chamber of Commerce and the Cardinal Bank Advisory Board (NASDAQ: CFNL), as well as with his sponsorship of the Potomac Watershed Clean-Up and the Alice Ferguson Foundation (two important environmental initiatives). With his intimate knowledge of the local marketplace, community involvement, and dedication to clients, Billy upholds the Buck & Associates tradition of being "Arlington's Realtor."